Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcake







































Hi brilliant bakers, cupcake lovers and to you who take time to just have a glimpse in what inside of this. Maybe you like the cupcake photo, curious about the recipe or whatever it is I hope you find something interesting here..

It has been awhile since my last post. Things got busy, from new place, new job environment and new people. There's a lot of adjustments so I just remind my self that change is the only constant thing in this world.. Change is always been a good thing to me, of coarse adjustment is another thing. Change makes someone realize how much more there is need to learn, and in every steps it is the experience that  really counts. Experience that makes you grow and makes you be better and wiser each passing day.
One of this is, I tend to be a worst spender, buying things I don't really need but now I appreciate every penny that I received and making sure I still have something to share with others and to the church. Surely without this experience I am still on my old selfish ways. Here are some of His words that I hold unto in terms of financial constrain or in general, His words are really powerful.

And God is able to give you more than you need, so that you will always have all you need for yourselves and more than enough for every good cause. 2 Corinthians 9:8
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or little. Philippians 4:12
"For I know the plans have for you"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will  call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. |You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heartJeremiah 29: 11-13

And since baking is my passion, sharing it is a pleasure to me, to bake and to share., though sometimes the outcome is not always perfect that cannot be share at all.


Adapted barely to Martha Stewart's Cookin' and Kicken'.
Yields about 24 cupcakes

You will need:

34 oreos, 24 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped
3 bars (24ounces) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup all purpose cream or sour cream or heavy cream
Pinch of salt

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 275 degree. Line standard cupcake pans with liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
  2. Beat cream cheese at medium speed using electric mixer. Gradually add the sugar, beating until combined. Beat in vanilla.
  3. Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
  4. Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups, filling each almost at the top. Bake rotating pans halfway through, until filling is set about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or up to overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.


Tips: Best served really cold! You can garnish with fresh whipped cream and crumbled Oreos if desired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment