Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SO EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES


Heya guys!! Its been a busy April. I'm just amazed how everything happen so fast and how much time flies each day! So I bit we really have to treasure each single day. No matter what our situation in life is .

HAPPINESS IS A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE. LEARN TO LIVE. LIVE TO LOVE. THEY ARE NEW EACH. WE ARE BOUND TO BE THE BEST THAT WE CAN.

I am just happy with what comes into my life now. Things happen the way I wanted it to be but I keep on reminding my self that if it goes on the wrong way  may I still have the courage to learn, to love and live on that  situation. There is so much I learnt and still keep on learning, its not just academically but also in terms of family relationship, life and being more responsible. I'm working of beautifying not my appearance(which i did on my previous years) but on my inner self, my soul and personality because I think that what matters. People will gratify for the way you look but the way you have treated them with kind heart and gentleness will always remain in there memories forever. These includes imparting your knowledge and sharing what you have. I want to explore the deeper meaning of breath, the things that are unseen, beyond and essential. 

I have something to inspire you all, I baked a very easy peanut butter cookies. To all the hard working Moms and ladies and guys who is trying to make there best in this busy world. If you want  to bake something but hesitant as your schedule may not allow? This one is for you, very convenient and at the same time yummy. With very rich creamy peanut and butter taste plus its so handy that you can just grab 'em while running through the train station in the morning, a healthy snack for kids and a share for office-mates. 

This cookies is just so easy to bake.You can do in less than 20 minutes . In just three step and pop, you got a freshly baked chewy cookies that you can grab on anywhere. 







A peanut butter lover is always the best! Everyone can do no wrong with this recipe!

RECIPE

You will need:
  • 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 Tbsp flour
  • 1 large egg
Directions:
  1. Heat oven oven to 325 F
  2. Mix ingredients until blended.
  3. Roll into 24 (1 inch) balls. Place 2 inch apart on a baking sheet. Flatten each, in criss-cross patter with tines of fork.
  4. Bake 15 min. or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
TIP: It is best to use a good quality peanut butter, I mixed it with chunky peanut for a crunchy taste. Do not over bake. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment